Articles 1 General Provisions
Articles 2 About the use of service
- Users of the Service shall not perform the following acts (including acts that may lead to such acts) when using it.
- Acts that infringe the rights or interests of the Company (including its employees), other Users, and third parties
- Acts that infringe the copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights of the Company (including its employees), other Users, and third parties
- Acts that libel, slander, insult, infringe the name, credit or privacy, or obstruct the business of the Company (including its employees), other Users and third parties
- Acts that disclose or may disclose specific individual information or personally identifiable information (including e-mail address, telephone number, and address)
- Political activities, campaign activities, activities such as proselytizing, solicitation, and other similar acts concerning a specific religion, organization or group
- Acts that solicit investments, donations, funding or purchase of goods or services
- Acts that introduce or solicit the browsing of websites that the Company deems inappropriate, or utilize the Service to download files
- Acts that use the Service to send harmful programs or files, such as viruses that interfere with the normal functions of computer software or hardware, to the Company, other Users, or third parties
- Acts that post information or any other contents that are unauthorized to be posted on the Site
- Acts that divert the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos, images, or other contents in the Service in any form without the Company’s prior written consent
- Acts that use software for network monitoring or detection to confirm the Site architecture or extract information on the usage of the Service, personal identification, or Users
- Acts that gain unauthorized access to the Site by hacking or any other ways or monitor or reproduce all or part of the Site
- Acts that infringe the provision or use of the Service by the Company, other Users, or third parties
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order, morals, or laws
- Acts that post harmful, obscene, or violent expressions on the Site or may provide other Users a sense of discomfort
- Acts that lead to or may lead to criminal activities
- Acts that impersonate a third party including the Company
- Acts that each social media operator prohibits or the Company deems inappropriate
- When a User causes loss or damage to a third party in connection with the use of the Service, the User shall compensate for such loss or damage at his or her own responsibility and expense or resolve the dispute with the third party and The Company shall not trouble the Company at all in regard to any loss or damage caused by the User.
- When a User’s act causes loss or damage to the Company, it shall have the right to claim the User for the loss or damage.
Articles 3 Handling of intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights and other rights including copyrights and trademark rights relating to information, images, videos, or any other contents posted on the Site belong to the Company or the right holder.
- Users shall not use (including reproduction, distribution, publication and public transmission) information or other contents that the Company provides through the Service for reasons other than personal or private use, (for example, with a commercial goal), beyond the scope of laws on intellectual property rights.
- When a User sends information or other contents to the Site through the Service, the User shall be deemed to entitle the Company to use, reproduce, change, adapt, go public, translate, produce derivative work of, distribute, or display the corresponding information or contents in any form around the world, on a non-exclusive basis without any charge. The User shall not exercise the intellectual property right related to the information or contents to the Company. The Company may quote (including corresponding processing, excerpt, reproduction, publication, and translation) comments or any other contents posted by Users through the Service on the Site or the homepage operated by the Company, without any charge and any prior notice to the User.
Articles 4 Disclaimer
- Remarks by the relevant people of the Company on information or other contents that the Company provides through the Site or remarks by them through other social media are not necessarily the official announcement or views of the Company. The Company officially announces its views through its official website, news release, and other ways.
- The Company shall not have any obligation to answer any questions and other remarks to the Site.
- The Company shall not take any responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the use of the Site or Service by Users or caused by the inability of Users of the Site and Service.
- The Company shall be able to halt or terminate the provision or disclosure of the Service or Site at any time to a specific User or all Users without prior notice. The Company shall not have any responsibility for any loss, damage, or disadvantages caused to Users by the halt or termination of the Service.
- The Company’s official accounts of social media are operated by the system of each social media operator, and the Company shall not make any warranty of the function or safety of such social media. In addition, the Company shall not be obligated to respond to questions or any other inquires on the status of the system operation, usage, technical matters of such social media.
Articles 5 Articles Changes To The Terms
Articles 6 Governing Law and Jurisdiction